-Chromosphere- -Chromosphere-

Great vibe!

I definitely recognize the fruity loops sounds, but I think you've used them really well. The great vibe of the song is carried the whole way through.
Keep it up!

Wind Requiem Wind Requiem

Nostalgia

But for me it sounds just like Age of Empires xD
It sounds good though :)

ChronoNomad responds:

Never played Age of Empires, but nostalgia is always a good thing. Thanks for being my first reviewer on this...and so soon after submission, too! I'm glad that you enjoy it. :)

Drum & Bass Test {reignbyfear} Drum & Bass Test {reignbyfear}

Samples won't work on Newgrounds..

Just letting you know a short sample like this probably won't get you much of a score on Newgrounds.
With a decent melody this could sound really good though.
Keep practising ;)

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

Hauntingly Amazing.

I thought your work on Tarboy was good, but when I heard this, everything seemed to stop.
You've really captured the dark, mellow feel of 'Alice is Dead'.
It's so haunting, yet so brilliant.
It's beautiful.

The Woods of Darnt The Woods of Darnt

Awesome :D

Other than the recording sounding a bit raspy, I loved it :D
You can really picture the woods in the title.
Reminds me alot of Napolese by Ochre - dunno if you've heard it your not.
But yeah, great work. I think ima go learn the viola now. :)

Salohcin894 responds:

The reason its raspy is because I recorded it directly through my microphone with a line in and a pickup on my viola. It totally cuts out background noise (like a really loud AC unit :P ) but you can only record in mono. So i had to use a chorus effect to spread the stereo. Basically, I was just testing it out to see what it would sound like. I actually kind of like the sound I got. ANYhow, thanks for the review. I might re-records it in stereo and upload it or somthing...

ParagonX9 - HyperioxX ParagonX9 - HyperioxX

Beautiful.

And the same can be said for all your other songs.
You are truly and inspiration to me.

I love the part where it changes to piano then back again. beautiful filler :D

HALO 3 - ~Never Forget Rmix~ HALO 3 - ~Never Forget Rmix~

without hearing the original...

I havent heard the original, so I can't compare it, but this is a very soothing song, I had on repeat while reading another page. It is actually good on repeat too, you feel like you can listen to it over and over again.
Good work.

Final Countdown (DnB Remix) Final Countdown (DnB Remix)

has so much potential

it sounds awesome, but I think it should be made into a full song, and with some vocals.

[Divergent]MetaMorphasis [Divergent]MetaMorphasis

hmmmm

To be honest the structure sounded kinda all over the place.
The individual riffs themselves were actually quite good though, and I think in your next piece, if you look into structure a little bit more, you could make an excellent song.

Animated Corpses Animated Corpses

not bad

I think you have pretty much all the right sounds in it, but to be honest I think the drum beat in the middle kind of takes the eeriness factor out of it, that is, if you were intending for it to be very eerie. On the other hand, when the drum beat changes, it sounds a little sinister, which I liked.
Overall, it sounded pretty good.

sidvicious512 responds:

An animator asked me to make this after I practically begged him to include my works but he wasn't specific about what he wanted. He just said he was making a zombie game so I added the drums to add an action feel. I close my eyes and I envision myself at the gruesome task of dispatching zombies.